Samsung has launched the Beam, an Android 2.3-based smartphone that comes with an integrated projector that can project a 50-inch high-definition image, the company said on Sunday.
This isn’t the first time that Samsung has tried to convince consumers that putting a projector in a smartphone is a good idea. A similar product, which was also called the Beam, was launched in 2010.
The technology has now matured to the point where it makes sense to announce a new model, a spokesman at Samsung said…( click here for more )
More @ MWC 2012 :
- Lava Launches XOLO Brand, Bringing Best of Intel Computing to Mobile Users in India
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview
- Samsung Galaxy Mini 2
- Android 5.0 could come in fall
- HTC kick starts HTC One Series with HTC One and HTC One X
- HTC One X smartphone to launch on AT&T
- Asus Announces The Padfone, 3 at once.
- Intel presents new Smartphone Chips in partnership with ZTE
- Skype in arrives in beta version for Windows Phones.
- ZTE unveils low-end Windows smartphone
- Samsung Launches Low-Cost Android 4.0 Tablets with Bigger Screen.
- Nokia 808 PureView Ushers in a Revolution in Smartphone Imaging.
- Nokia also launches low-end Windows phone.
- The Xperia NXT Series Get +2 in there Family with the launch of Xperia P and Xperia U
- Long Term Evolution (LTE) for Quad-core Smartphones
- LG launches Optimus 4X HD with quad-core processor
- 3G, 4G, WiFi Coming Together.