Nokia 808 PureView Ushers in a Revolution in Smartphone Imaging with a Camera 41 MEGAPIXELS for real!!!
Barcelona, Spain – Nokia today ushered in a new era in high-end smartphone imaging with the Nokia 808 PureView. This is the first smartphone to feature Nokia PureView imaging technologies, bringing together high resolution sensors, exclusive Carl Zeiss optics and Nokia developed algorithms, which will support new high-end imaging experiences for future Nokia products.
In addition to superior still imaging technology, the Nokia 808 PureView, also includes full HD 1080p video recording and playback with 4X lossless zoom and the world’s first use of Nokia Rich Recording. Rich Recording enables audio recording at CD-like levels of quality, previously only possible with external microphones. The Nokia 808 PureView also features exclusive Dolby Headphone technology, transforming stereo content into a personal surround sound experience over any headphones and Dolby Digital Plus for 5.1 channel surround sound playback.
- Lava Launches XOLO Brand, Bringing Best of Intel Computing to Mobile Users in India
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview
- Samsung Galaxy Mini 2
- Android 5.0 could come in fall
- HTC kick starts HTC One Series with HTC One and HTC One X
- HTC One X smartphone to launch on AT&T
- Asus Announces The Padfone, 3 at once.
- Intel presents new Smartphone Chips in partnership with ZTE
- Skype in arrives in beta version for Windows Phones.
- ZTE unveils low-end Windows smartphone
- Samsung Launches Low-Cost Android 4.0 Tablets with Bigger Screen.
- Nokia also launches low-end Windows phone.
- The Xperia NXT Series Get +2 in there Family with the launch of Xperia P and Xperia U
- Long Term Evolution (LTE) for Quad-core Smartphones
- LG launches Optimus 4X HD with quad-core processor
- Samsung with Samsung Beam, the Projector Phone.
- 3G, 4G, WiFi Coming Together.